Best Luxury Vinyl Tiles
Cyrus construction a general contractor. Supplier and installer of all LVT flooring coverings for your Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, and New Home Addition. Whether it be an office, residential, commercial buildings, you can rest assured that the renovation of your new floors is in the hands of a specialist with a decade of experience.
Why we choose LVT Flooring
- It is gorgeous
- It’s super easy to install
- It’s tough as nails
- It’s budget-friendly
Benefits of LVT
- Appearance- it’s made of intent technology to give you a natural feel on the surface.
- Price – unbelievably affordable
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to maintain
- Great selection
Best Luxury Vinyl Tile is inspired by rustic, traditional and exotic hardwoods and natural stones. We use Vivero Best Luxury Tiles which is perfect for bringing warmth and beauty to space.
Reasons for Using The Best Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Modular flexibility including large format shapes and size
- Easy to create unique designs and patterns as well as wayfinding destination and interaction solution through a broad palette of coordinated colors
- Bring realism to every design with high fidelity printing techniques and proprietary embossing methods
- Durable, long-lasting performance – withstands heavy foot and rolling load traffic
- Cultural diamond-infused coating- provides industry-leading the resistance to scratches, stains scruffs and damage from alcohol-based hand sanitizers-Easy maintenance and less cleaning time and disruption
- Easy to install flooring for customizes design
- Manufactured by Armstrong floorings Diamond standard of quality
LVT Flooring comes in different Colors, Performance, Gloss, Thickness, and Size
The Diamond Technology
It outperforms all other common
competitive flooring finishes which characterize the scratch resistance of
various materials. Out technology scores a perfect 10 m the scale and the”10”
in Diamond 10 Technology.
Is manufactured with high performance, hydrophobic, urethane finish providing improved maintenance characteristics and options. The Diamond – it’s one of natures hardest surfaces and a symbol of long-lasting quality and shares the same resilient properties of natural diamonds.
Is one of Armstrong’s two luxury
Vinyl Plank brands. Most major resilient flooring manufacturer’s produce Luxury
Vinyl Plank Flooring.
What is the difference between
Luxury Vinyl Tile and Luxury Vinyl Plank?
Luxury Vinyl Plank looks like Planks of hardwood floors and Luxury Vinyl Tile (or natural stone) they are individual pieces of Vinyl (not sheet Vinyl), so they look very similar to the real thing. Most luxury vinyl is waterproof (or highly water-resistant).
Contact Us Today!
Call us today for a complimentary in-home consultation. You may reach us at 703-273-8888 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Please contact us at 703 273 8888